Some of the worst things that could happen to your business may occur when you are not there to protect it—like theft and burglary. This is why installing a security system with high-tech cameras and sensors is one of the first few things business owners do. A foolproof security and surveillance system not only makes sure that things run smoothly during business hours—they also help ensure that everything stays as is while you are gone. They can even keep you updated with real-time access, remote viewing, and alerts.
The best online shops that offer security solutions provide free software and mobile surveillance viewer applications for remote viewing through your iPhone or Android phones or tablets. They have over a thousand high-quality products that will assist you in keeping your business secure, and they come with lifetime warranty. From CCTV, analog, and IP cameras to alarm system, access control, and window sensors, they have everything you need to have unparalleled surveillance on your business. Of course, the most expensive security cameras are not always the best option and the ideal security solution. When it comes to security cameras, the positioning, specifications, and features of the camera matter more than the price tag.
Bullet cameras are often recommended for outdoor areas such as parking lots because they are often weatherproof and have a longer range compared to dome cameras. Dome cameras are ideal for indoors since they have a wider view and are more covert than a bullet or lipstick camera. PTZ dome cameras can also be manually zoomed, panned and tilted since they have a 360-degree view. Because of their tinted case, it is also difficult to tell where dome cameras are pointed, whereas bullet cameras often move in a continuous panning movement that creates blind spots. Dome cameras are also typically tamper or vandal-proof, which is especially useful when they are positioned in low, accessible areas. Make sure your cameras are built to operate smoothly regardless of the lighting conditions. The best cameras are built with IR filter to accept infrared illuminations especially at night when there is little to no light.
When it comes to making your home secure, there is no better option than installing a high-tech security system. The most common security cameras in the market nowadays are dome cameras and bullet cameras because not only are they affordable—they are also efficient in keeping properties safe from theft and burglary.
These cameras get their names from their shape. Dome cameras are placed inside a tinted dome-shaped frame, and the tint makes it difficult for people to tell where the camera is pointing at. Bullet cameras (also known as lipstick cameras) can either be fixed or moving, depending on the product.
When it comes to choosing the best hidden camera, dome cameras are clear winners because of their appearance and tinted casing. Dome cameras are often mounted on the ceiling and the location of the cameras on your house will highly depend on the structure of your rooms and the specific areas that you want to secure. For outdoor areas, however, bullet cameras are most often the best option since they are built to be durable against the weather. They also often have a higher resolution and longer range. That’s not to say that you can’t use dome cameras outdoors, though. Just be sure to look for models that are capable of long range filming. Make sure that they can run day and night and can operate under various lighting conditions.
It’s important to note that regular dome cameras only have fixed views, while PTZ dome cameras can be manually controlled to pan, zoom in or out, or tilt since they have a 360-degree view. Regular dome cameras are cheaper, but the extra motion that a PTZ camera provides can come in handy.
Make sure to purchase authentic, high-quality hidden cameras from an online shop that has over a decade of experience dealing with security cameras and systems. The best ones even offer free software and mobile surveillance apps for remote viewing, which you can use on your phone or tablet.
A night vision security camera will allow you to monitor an area even in total darkness. Infrared LEDs are built around a night vision camera’s lens, which allows it to capture a video in very scarce lighting. The need for this kind of camera is apparent in many establishments. For example, it can help storage facilities, factories, corporate headquarters, and operational facilities prevent security breaches, which usually occur during the dead of the night. Intruders and criminals know that the darkness of the premises is an advantage because they will not be seen. Installing a night vision security camera will effectively take this advantage away from them.
High-resolution night vision cameras or HD IP security camera systems help a well-manned monitoring station to check the perimeter of any building for any thief. Courtyards and parking lots will also benefit from the installation of these cameras. Future offenders will be discouraged from doing any misconduct because they would know that the cameras would prove their wrongdoings.
In looking for a night vision security camera, go for one that presents powerful IR night vision capability over reasonable distances. Also make sure that your camera is an all-weather model, and that it is sturdy, durable, and has a strong and robust build. The durability of the camera is important for it to stay protected from possible damage by vandals. A night vision camera should be able to work well during the day, and an anti-glare metal shield would prevent the glares from the sun from distorting the footages.
While there are already a lot of night vision security systems available in the market, it is still important to choose from a provider that is reputable and has already been in the business for years. You can check online stores for the best deals. Go for a shop that can ship your purchase for free and offer you a lifetime warranty.
Blog Source URL: http://www.securitycameradistributor.com/Use-Night-Vision-Security-Camera-for-Better-Theft-Protection_b_31.html
A wireless security alarm system is now considered a standard feature in homes, retail stores, and other establishments. Incidents of attempts and burglaries are widespread, and this has prompted owners to install wireless alarm systems in their properties. If you are worried about thieves and intruders getting inside your premises, it is recommended for you to have your own hidden security camera alarm system installed too.
There are many benefits to using a wireless security alarm system. For instance, some impressive kits have an array of 63 sensors that can be supported. They are also easy to install and will help in securing residences or other properties. Features that are meant to set off alarms and panic calls, which can be armed and disarmed remotely, will greatly help you protect your place.
Some security systems can cause a high incidence of false alarms, especially the cheap ones. In order to avoid this, choose high-quality systems such as the AL-2222 MD, which is a versatile motion detector relying on passive infra-red and microwave digital technology. With the best wireless security alarm system, the safety of your place will never be compromised.
The alarms perform two primary roles. First, they warn you of intruders. Second, they discourage intruders from even trying to get in—they will most likely leave the premises without being able to execute their agenda. What is great about wireless alarm systems is that they are both efficient and cost-effective. They are also fairly simple and easy to use, and some would even let you trigger an alarm at the touch of a button.
If you want to get the best deals on wireless alarm systems, it would be best for you to look for them in online security solutions providers. They usually offer the most affordable prices and the highest quality of products.
Blog Source URL: http://www.securitycameradistributor.com/Know-the-Benefits-of-Using-a-Wireless-Security-Alarm-System_b_30.html
Finding the best security systems is a crucial aspect in protecting one of your most important investments: your home. Likewise, the best security system will be crucial to your security and protecting your family. There may be a lot of options to choose from, and you will have to consider your budget and your security requirements before making your decision. Ultimately, you will have to consider a complete home security camera system that is easy to install and manage, cost-effective, and will enable you to monitor your home remotely. Here are a few tips to consider:
- Consider doing it yourself – Professionals can install the best security systems in your home, but you have the option to do it yourself, too. In that case, you have to take time to look up security systems and explore the range of products, such as comprehensive security surveillance kits, alarms, and cameras.
- Find a reputable provider of security cameras – Make sure they have over a decade of experience in the industry and that they are known for providing high-quality CCTV cameras, IP and analog cameras, HD video surveillance systems, access controls, and surveillance accessories.
- Find out what comes with the package – The best security systems providers include software for remote viewing, along with mobile surveillance applications, which you can install in your smartphone or tablet. The software is usually free. Make sure the system is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Go for a system that lets you monitor your home remotely – Remote monitoring is convenient when you have to go on vacation or you want to find out what is happening in your property while you are in the office.
- Consider a comprehensive security system for your entire home – High-end security systems can be full home automation systems that let you control events happening in your home, such as thermostat settings, lighting, and sounds. Consider this type of security system if you have the budget for it.
Blog Source URL: http://www.securitycameradistributor.com/Ways-to-Find-the-Best-Security-Systems-to-Protect-Your-Home_b_27.html
The quality and type of recording system you use will matter if you want a reliable CCTV camera surveillance system. The digital video recorder is a high-end and currently the most up-to-date solution that can meet any surveillance requirement. Also known as DVR, it replaced most systems that were based on videotape recording and quickly became known for being more reliable for home and business surveillance. DVRs record the video and save on a hard drive, so you do not have to worry about running out of tape or the need to buy more tapes. Likewise, they ensure a safer and secure surveillance system, while enabling remote surveillance online or via a local network.
There are many benefits to using a digital video recorder in CCTV camera surveillance. For one thing, it lets you retrieve and go through footage faster, unlike with conventional video tapes. You can quickly search events by location, date, time, or by camera. Moreover, it goes perfectly well with high-end CCTV cameras that can capture HD videos. DVRs can keep up with the recording rate of the camera as it feeds the video to be stored. Footage can easily be archived for later retrieval, too.
CCTV camera systems that use digital video recording are easier to install and cost-effective to run. They are widely available too, and as long as you buy a digital video recorder from a reputable security camera provider, rest assured, it will come with a lifetime warranty and free software and mobile apps for remote viewing. This way, you can get a complete package that can make it easier for you to set up a CCTV surveillance system with a reliable HD DVR. CCTVs with DVR are scalable, too. Hence, you can easily add cameras to your existing surveillance system and use the same digital video recorder to store footage. Some security camera providers carry DVRs that have large storage capacities, so they are practical for multiple CCTV cameras. To easily distribute the power supply to multiple CCTV cameras, installers need to allow surveillance system have CCTV camera power supply box.
Blog Source URL: http://www.securitycameradistributor.com/Use-of-Digital-Video-Recorder-in-CCTV-Camera-Surveillance_b_26.html
When making the decision to buy a CCTV camera, you need to consider the type of power supply that can go perfectly with it. The right power supply will provide the right amount of power needed to make the camera systems run efficiently and reliably. Here is a quick overview of some of the different types of CCTV camera power supplies according to the number of cameras or the type of surveillance system that you have:
- Single camera power supplies – If you are using IP cameras without POE or you have HD-CVI and analog cameras, consider then you need a single-camera power supply that can power a single camera with power of 12v DC. Take note of your camera’s amperage and choose the power supply based on that. Distributors of security camera supplies typically carry power supplies with amperage ranging from one to five.
- Multiple camera output power supplies – If you have four to eight cameras and you want to keep the cords to a minimum number, consider output switching power supplies. They are practical for IP cameras without POE and analog and HD-CVI cameras. They come in a model that can be plugged into an outlet, and the rest of the ports on the other end are dedicated to every camera that you have.
- POE switches – POE stands for ‘power over Ethernet’ and it is designed for IP cameras. It can be an alternative to a 12v DC power supply if you want a simpler system that uses a Cat6 or Cat5 Ethernet cable. POE switches plug into a regular outlet before being connected to the network, so the NVR can see it, or they can be connected directly to the internet. They can have four, eight, 16, and 24 ports, depending on the number of cameras you have.
- 12v DC power box – This power supply is recommended if you want to minimize the number of power supplies and cords in your area. It is easy to use, but be sure to set it up near the security recorder and that it is plugged into a backup power supply.
Blog Source URL: http://www.securitycameradistributor.com/The-Different-Types-of-CCTV-Camera-Power-Supply_b_23.html